Get your copy of Ubidots latest ebook “A Practical Guide to Smart Manufacturing“, a detailed guide to help system integrators to conceptualize manufacturing IoT solutions and applications designed to boost productivity, cut costs, and implement innovative cloud solutions with ease. Since Ubidots launch in 2014, Ubidots has become known within hardware, software, maker, and embedded engineering communities as the affordable, reliable, and usable IoT cloud platform in a global ecosystem filled with strong competition.
Over the years, we have noticed the Internet of Things evolve; development costs such as hardware and hosting has decreased dramatically; companies already acknowledge the benefits of cloud integrations resulting in more value-adding data available anywhere and everywhere there is an internet connection. This adoption and integration of smart sensor technologies lead Ubidots to author an overview and guide to those exploring cloud-connected solutions and Smart Manufacturing integrations.
Click here to download the e-book.
What is practical about this Smart Manufacturing e-book?
- A brief description of the components and structure of an IoT application.
- What is and how to optimize the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), the Northstar metric for many manufacturers, which counts 3 key performance indicators: availability of resources (i.e. machine uptime), performance (i.e. runtime), and quality of the output.
- Driving process efficiency by implementing applications for corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance and operators productivity monitoring.
- How IIoT empowers manufacturers to monitor and optimize critical quality variables, improving customer satisfaction while minimizing scrap and rework.
- How to implement smart energy management and environmental monitoring solutions for greening factories.
- How Smart manufacturing can drive innovation and customer satisfaction
- Real examples of Smart Manufacturing applications
What to do after reading?
- As a system integrator, you will be able to educate industrial customers about available applications and cloud implement methods to deliver value-adding data and expand your business.
- As a manufacturer, you will acknowledge the weak links affecting your OEE performance — and how IIoT targets these pain points to increase efficiency.
- You will have a clear idea of what features are readily available in the Smart Manufacturing landscape and how you can get started