We currently do not have a specific event that tells you exactly how many times an event has been activated. However, there is an alternative for you
- Create a new raw variable, “activations”; this variable will receive a positive flag (integer number “1”), at the moment the event has been activated, and a “-100” when the activation counter reaches its limit.
- Create a synthetic variable, “count” with the following formula:
cumsum("activations"); This variable will be responsible for adding up the total number of positive flags received in “activations”.
- Set up an additional “Set Variable” action in the event you want to account for. Select “activations” as the variable, and assign “1” as the value to be sent.
- Once the changes have been saved, configure an additional event for the “count” variable. This event will notify you that the variable exceeded the desired value, and at the same time it resets the counter of the “count” variable.
The configurations of the event must be: If the variable “count” is “greater than or equal to” - “100”, then actions:
- Notification - Email, phone call, msg, etc…
- Set Variable - Variable: “activations”, value: -100.
The settings provided will allow you to receive a notification when a specific number of events are exceeded, however, keep in mind that this notification may take up to 2 minutes to be received because the computation of the synthetic variable has to be done first.
In addition to this, if you want to include these variables in your dashboard you can do it directly through the widgets provided by the platform.
Let me know if you have any additional doubt.