I have the following system up and running finally:
- Ubidots Entrepreneur
- The Things Stack Opensource - running on Linode 2G
- Ionos DNS pointing the packets to the right spot.
- Dragino LSO8 Outdoor Gateway
- A SINGLE dragino LDS02 (open/close detect)
This is working and it is VERY FAST. I’ve read over the literature on how to hook up a single device. Very happy.
What ISN’T clear: How do I hook up a 2nd device type - for example an LHT52?
I can’t see what the strategy is:
- I THINK it might be to have the TTN stack send JSON as “dots” to a single plugin on Ubidots. Can you confirm?
- Or do you want a Plug-in PER DEVICE type? The problem there is that I don’t see how on the TTS console to assign different integrations to sets of devices. Maybe I’m just missing that piece, but I can’t find it.
Or maybe there is another strategy?