Hi @Soumil06, I’ll do some testing this morning and see if I can recreate your issue. You may want to edit your pictures to hide your token.
In your picture, is the entire code shown or is there more hidden behind the terminal window?
No need I made it myself
Greetings @Soumil06 I hope you are doing great.
I am reaching out to request further details concerning the issue you are encountering with your ESP dev board and Ubidots MQTT library. While your initial description provides a good starting point, a more comprehensive explanation would enable a more precise and effective troubleshooting process.
From the screenshot provided, it appears that while the client is able to connect, data transmission is not occurring. However, to better understand and resolve this issue, could you please provide the following:
- The specific model of your ESP dev board.
- The version of the Ubidots MQTT library you are utilizing.
- Any error messages or codes you are receiving.
- The steps you have taken thus far to troubleshoot the issue.
- Any other relevant information that could assist in diagnosing the problem.
Looking forward for your response.